Why it is called bucket list, and not pail list, or bathtub list, is a mystery to me. Perhaps the very first person ever to invent this so called bucket list was making a list of what kind of buckets s|he would like to have in her/his life. Red bucket, blue bucket, big bucket, tiny bucket, enormous bucket, gazillions buckets, camouflage bucket, and so on and so forth. (I don’t plan on finding out. Ignorance is bliss.)
Well, here are the kind of buckets I would want to achieve:
Get a nice bucket🙂 Get a passport Get more than 50 stamps on my passport Go to European Continent Go to North American Continent
- Go to South American Continent
- Go to Australian Continent
Go to African Continent Go whale watching See the Jodrell Bank Telescope
- See the Grand Canyon
- Go to the Yellow Stone National Park
Swim in the sea Ride a jet ski Get Married Have kid(s)
- Buy a house
- Set up a business
- Ride a Camel in Egypt
Ride an Elephant
- Swim with a shark (and not get eaten by it 🙂 )
Take a Mandarin class Take a French class
- Take a Dutch class
Sing in a Karaoke
- See the Great Pyramids
See the Leaning Tower of Pisa See the Eiffel Tower See Mona Lisa painting in Louvre
- Win a Nobel Prize. 🙂
- Make a million dollar.
- See the queen of England
Watch the London Symphony Orchestra
- Watch an Opera (an excuse for getting extravagantly totally dressed up)
Learn to ice skate
- Stay in a USD 2000 per night hotel room for at least 2 nights.
Fall deeply helplessly in love(almost forgot to list this!)
- Go to India and wear the full blown sari.
Be in a newspaper Read all 7 books of Harry Potter
- Kayak on the sea
- Go to Rome and wear a laurel wreath the whole time
Stay up for 48 hours
- Attend my first PTA meeting
- Go to Disney Land
- Bungee Jump
- Reread (and redo) the Principia of Newton cover to cover in one month
Fly across continent business class Take my mother to see Paris
- See Ka’bah in Mecca.
The list can go on and on if I hadn’t stopped my self. 🙂
Other than this, I also have a 30 things to do before 30.